WELCOME TO ARENA RESIDENCES
Arena Residences, by reputable developer Roxy-Pacific Holdings, features a freehold residential development with a city edge location at Guillemard Lane. Strategically located in the vibrant east region of Singapore, the development is well served by numerous bus services along Guillemard Road and Mountbatten Road. Drivers can easily zip into town via the nearby Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE) and Nicoll Highway. Within walking distance is Mountbatten MRT Station that connects you to the Circle Line. Travelling to any direction from Arena Residences is convenience personified.
Shopping malls such as Guillemard Village, Singpost Centre, Kallang Wave Mall, City Plaza and One KM Mall offer a wide range of retail and entertainment options. Supermarkets in the vicinity provide unrivalled convenience to meet your daily needs and indulgence. An undisputed top destination for good food, the central-east is home to eateries offering a wide range of cuisines to suit any palate. Famous evergreen favourites like dim sum, frogs’ leg porridge, seafood, Malay biryani and nasi padang draw people from other parts of Singapore here to satisfy their food craving.
For parents with school-going children there are many good schools in the vicinity such as Kong Hwa School, Canossa Catholic Primary School, Broadrick Secondary School, Geylang Methodist Primary and Secondary School, Chung Cheng High School and James Cook University.
At Arena Residences, there is no lack of recreation and entertainment choices in the vicinity. East Coast Park, Kallang Leisure Park, National Stadium and Singapore Sports Hub are only minutes away. Singapore Sports Hub offers a cluster of affordable lifestyle facilities that includes a Retail Mall, restaurants and a series of exciting sports facilities. To adopt a healthy lifestyle, residents can head to the nearby Geylang Park Connector where exhilarating facilities such wide cycling and jogging track, shelters and fitness corners along the park connector are available for all
Within the development, there are swimming pools that residents can take a dip. There are also wellness areas where you can work out such as the gymnasium. Gather your loved ones for a sizzling grill-out at the BBQ area. Live like you are on vacation! On top of all that it already offers, Arena Residences allows residents to enjoy a completely new level of luxury living as each unit comes with premium fittings and furnishings.
Arena Residences, an address in a vibrant neighbourhood, is the perfect abode where you can experience a new exhilarating metropolitan lifestyle. It has an excellent investment potential with its close proximity to Paya Lebar Commercial Hub and Kallang Riverside Commercial/Leisure Hub.
|Developer||RH Guillemard Pte Ltd (associate of Roxy Pacific Holdings)|
|Location||20 Guillemard Crescent|
|Description||Proposed Erection of 2 Blocks of 14 Storey Residential Flats (Total 98 Units) with Basement Car Park and Communal Facilities at 2nd Storey and Roof Terrace and Provision of a Swimming Pool|
|No Of Units||98 units|
|Site Area||2,457.70 sqm | 26,454 sqft|
|Estd TOP||31 August 2022|
|Car Park Lot||30 lots at 1st Storey.
48 lots at Basement
2 accessible lots at Basement
|No. of Lifts||4 lifts (2 lifts per block)|
|Facilities||Facilities at 1st Storey
Facilities at 2nd Storey
•Whimsical Garden Retreat.
•Yoga and Meditation Garden
•Creative Play Area
Facilities at 8th Storey
Facilities at Roof Terrace
•Water Jets Corner
•Gourmet Dining Pavilion
•City Gazer Lounge.
|UNIT TYPE||SIZE (SQ FT)||NO OF UNITS|
|2 Bedroom Compact||549||12|
|2 Bedroom Compact||850||1|
|3 Bedroom Dual-Key||883||11|
|3 Bedroom Dual-Key||893||13|
|3 Bedroom Dual-Key||1,324||1|
|MRT | EXPRESSWAY||• Mountbatten MRT Station (CC7)
• Aljunied MRT Station (EW9)
• Dakota MRT Station (CC8)
• Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE).
• Pan Island Expressway (PIE)
• East Coast Parkway (ECP)
• Nicoll Highway
|SHOPPING | DINING||• Guillemard Village
• Singpost Centre,
• Kallang Wave Mall
• One KM Mall
• City Plaza
|SCHOOL | INSTITUTION||• Kong Hwa School
• Canossa Catholic Primary School
• Geylang Methodist School (Primary)
• Broadrick Secondary School
• Chung Cheng High School Main
• Geylang Methodist Secondary School
• James Cook University
|LIFESTYLE||• National Stadium,
• Singapore Sports Hub
• Kallang Leisure Park
• East Coast Park
The Arena Residences site plan sets out the communal facilities at 3 levels: the 2nd storey, the 8th storey, and the roof terrace.
Here the facilities are grouped into different themes such as health and wellness (Meditation and Yoga Garden), fitness (Fitness Atrium), play (Creative Play Area), gatherings and entertainment (Screening Hall, Cue Sports, Seating Lounge), and relaxation (Whimsical Garden Retreat).
Reading Garden with high ceilings for quiet activities.
Swimming Pool, partially submerged Spa Beds and a Water Jets Corner with unblocked vistas. The swimming pool is located right next to the Pool Lounge and Gourmet Dining Pavilion.
There is also an Urban Farm. No function room, but some good-sized multi-use Pool Pavilions with City Gazer Lounges and Stellar Decks that are designed with views towards Kallang and the Singapore Sports Hub, which often hosts spectacular firework displays.
The Arena Residence floor plan brochure is available here.
Below are example floor plans. You can download the full Arena Residences Floor Plans at the link below.
Location. The Arena Residences location is in the Guillemard area, close to the Raffles Place CBD and Marina Bay Financial District. It is situated just east of the Singapore Sports Hub / Kallang Basin area.
- Shops & Food Outlets. This site is bounded by Geylang to its north, and Joo Chiat / Katong to its south. All three are famed food havens, known particularly for its mix of traditional street food (some around for decades), exotic fare, and bustling colourful supper scene. This has probably the highest concentration of foodie delights than any other place on the island.
- Lifestyle Amenities. The Arena condo location is within 1km, or 15 minutes walk, from the Kallang Sports complex, including the Indoor Stadium, Sports Hub, and Kallang Theatre. Beyond that, you can join the Kallang Riverside park connector, and walk or cycle via Marina Promenade to Gardens by the Bay and Marina Bay.
- Schools. Within the 1km radius, we have Geylang Methodist School, and Kong Hwa School. On the Salary.sg website, Kong Hwa ranks 17th for the 2017 best primary school rankings. That’s just after Nan Hua Primary, and even before Anglo-Chinese Junior, Red Swastika, and Maris Stella, all of which are among the most sought after primary schools.International schools in the vicinity include EtonHouse International (Broadrick), EtonHouse International (Mountbatten), and James Cook University.
- Nearest MRT Station. The Arena Residences location is about 440m, or 6 minutes walk, to Mountbatten MRT station (Exit A) on the Circle Line, by cutting through Mountbatten Centre and past Mountbatten Square. The Circle line is one of the more convenient lines, as it joins to every other line on the MRT network. It also takes you directly to Promenade station at Marina Centre, Bayfront station at Marina Bay Sands, and Dhoby Ghaut station at Orchard Road.
- Accessibility. The Arena condo location is rather central. It takes a couple of minutes to get onto Nicoll Highway, 10 minutes drive to the Raffles Place / Shenton Way / Marina Bay. Or 5 minutes to get onto any of 3 major expressways – the ECP (East Coast Parkway), PIE (Pan-Island Expressway), and KPE (Kallang Paya Lebar Expressway).
Rental Yield. From an investment or yield perspective, property around here typically get higher rental yields than almost any other location in Singapore. Due to their combination of lower prices, proximity to city centre, and even its rich character, plenty of expats are ready to rent here.
(All prices displayed here are for reference purposes. Prices are subject to change from time to time without prior notice. This website cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies, omissions and/or dispute.)
- Freehold at city fringe
- Approx 6 minutes’ walk to Mountbatten MRT station
- 5-10 minutes’ drive to CBD, MBS and East Coast Park
- Easy access via ECP, KPE and PIE
- Shopping malls and popular eateries in the vicinity include Guillemard Village, Kallang Wave Mall, Singpost Centre, Old Airport Road Food centre and Geylang Serai Market Food Centre
- Renowned schools nearby include Geylang Methodist School, Kong Hwa School, Canossa Catholic Primary School, Broadrick Secondary School, Chung Cheng High School Main, Geylang Methodist Secondary School and James Cook University
- Enjoy outdoor activities at National Stadium, Singapore Sports Hub, Kallang Leisure Park and East Coast Park
- Good rental potential with tenants from nearby Paya Lebar Commercial Hub
We’d love to hear from you. If you have a quick question or want to visit our showflat, feel free to call, email or use the contact form to the right. We can’t wait to hear from you soon!